The BrainRT™ equipment is perfectly adapted for routine EEG acquisitions.
- A handy screen set-up with note and event buttons makes it easy to perform all the necessary tasks related to a routine EEG.
- Different sequences for photic stimulation can be programmed into the BrainRT™ configuration for easy choice of photic stimulation programs.
- During and after the acquisition, it is easy to switch between different derivations and even to make changes to derivations.
- Reporting tools: customized report content, possibility to add screen shots and one-click transfer of the report to the patient’s medical record!
Download the Routine EEG brochure for more information.
- For excellent video quality, BrainRT™ offers several HD cameras which can be mounted in the ceiling or on a mobile standard.
- Useful video features include optical zoom during acquisition and digital zoom during review.
- When storage is limited, the BrainRT™ software offers easy-to-use video clipping without loss of sync with the EEG signals.
- With the BrainRT™ software you can record multiple cameras for one patient!
Please refer to our EEG amplifiers section for more information about ambulatory EEG amplifiers!